- #584997 000908000 584997000908000
Meinl Weston 2250 Series 5-Valve 6/4 F Tuba
- Write a Review
This new 6/4 F tuba features a graduated bore with a 5 valve design”4 Stainless steel piston and 1 rotary valve. This tuba offers unequaled response ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This new 6/4 F tuba features a graduated bore with a 5 valve design”4 Stainless steel piston and 1 rotary valve. This tuba offers unequaled response and tone.
- Key: F
- Size: 6/4
- Bore: .748-inch Primary; .787-inch 4th Valve and .807-inch 5th Valve
- Bell: 17.3-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 5
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: 4 Piston and One Rotary
- Valve Material: Stainless Steel Pistons and Brass Rotary
- Features: 5th Thumb Activated Rotary Valve; Open Design for Improved Low Register
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.