- #585361 000904912 585361000904912
Meinl Weston 4460 Series 6-Valve 6/4 F Tuba
4460S Silver Standard
- Write a Review
The Meinl Weston 4460 Series 6-Valve 6/4 F Tuba was developed in cooperation with Stefan Heimann, Principal Tuba with the Staat Sorchester Stuttgart....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Meinl Weston 4460 Series 6-Valve 6/4 F Tuba was developed in cooperation with Stefan Heimann, Principal Tuba with the Staat Sorchester Stuttgart. The 4460 features a .767-inch primary bore and a .846-inch 4th thru 6th valve bore. The design of the 4460 offers five plus one valve fingering with a second left hand lever for slide adjustment. The 4460 also features a 16.5-inch bell. The Meinl Weston 4460 Series 6-Valve 6/4 F Tuba is available in lacquer (4460) or silver (4460S) finish with or without deluxe engraving. Case NOT included.
Bore: .767-inch Primary; .846-inch 4th thru 6th Valve
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Number of Valves: 6
Valve Position: Front (5 Right Hand and 1 Left Hand with Additional 2nd Valve Slide Trigger)
Valve Type: Rotary
Valve Material: Brass
Features: 5 Right and 1 Left Hand Valve Design with Additional 2nd Valve Slide Trigger
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.