- #470849 000904000 470849000904000
Meinl Weston 451 Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
The Meinl Weston 451 Series Compensating Euphonium has wonderful control and intonation in all registers. Its compensating valve system allows for ex...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Meinl Weston 451 Series Compensating Euphonium has wonderful control and intonation in all registers. Its compensating valve system allows for excellent intonation in the lower register. Its heavy gold brass bell is highly resonant and adds depth to this euphonium' sound. This responsive, flexible instrument includes a large shank mouthpiece and a case. The Minl Weston 451 Series Compensating Euphonium is available in a lacquer or silver finish.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .590-inch; 4th Valve .669-inch
- Bell: 11.8-inch
- Bell Material: Heavy Gold Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
- System: Compensating
- Features: Heavy Gold Brass Bell
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.