- 476098 000000000 476098000000000
Meinl Weston 551S Deluxe Series Compensating Euphonium with Water Catcher and Tuning Trigger
- Write a Review
The Model 551S Bb Euphonium has a completely re-designed bell and superior all round optimization in intonation - especially on the 6th and 3rd parti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A excellent choice for the advanced player!
The Model 551S Bb Euphonium has a completely re-designed bell and superior all round optimization in intonation - especially on the 6th and 3rd partial, with a main tuning slide trigger for adjustment. At the same time, the instrument plays with a previously unexperienced warm and big sound. A water catcher to prevent drips on the player while performing. The 551 is exclusively offered in silver-plated and is optically refined with gold-plated top and bottom valve caps. Includes case and large shank mouthpiece.
4 piston steel valves
Gold brass (heavy, big bell)
Silver-plated with gold-plated top and bottom valve caps
11.8" upright yellow brass bell
4 stainless steel pistons (3 top + 1 side)
Main tuning slide trigger; water catcher
Includes case and large shank mouthpiece
A euphonium that looks as good as it sounds.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.