- #470838 000000000 470838000000000
Meinl Weston 6450 Baer Production Series 5-Valve 6/4 CC Tuba
- Write a Review
The 6450 CC Tuba was developed together with Alan Baer, tubist with the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, who played on Gronitz and Mirafone instrumen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Baer Production Model!
The 6450 CC Tuba was developed together with Alan Baer, tubist with the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, who played on Gronitz and Mirafone instruments, but needed a large orchestral CC-Tuba that would exhibit the flexibility to create an immense amount of sound without sacrificing core or clarity. It features a .748" bore with a .787" 4th valve bore and a .846" 5th valve bore plus a 18.89" upright bell. It also features bows and slides that are machine made using hydraulic molds for consistency and are slightly heavier metal than the handmade Baer Tuba.
Bore: .748-inch Primary; .787-inch 4th Valve and .846-inch 5th Valve
Bell Position: Upright
Number of Valves: 5
Valve Position: Front
Valve Type: 4 Piston and 1 Rotary
Valve Material: Stainless Steel Piston and Brass Rotary
Features: Hydraulic Mold Machine Bows and Slides; Piston and Rotary Valve Design
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.