- #463932 000940000 463932000940000
Miraphone 1258A Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
In side-by-side comparisons with the "big name" instruments, the Miraphone 1258A holds its own very nicely. Many artists prefer the slightly darker ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Outstanding Euphonium Design!
In side-by-side comparisons with the "big name" instruments, the Miraphone 1258A holds its own very nicely. Many artists prefer the slightly darker sound than that of the "big boys". The large, dark sound is easily produced with this instrument and it is very "user friendly".
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .610-.638-inch Graduated Bore
- Bell: 11.4-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Pistons
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Compensating Valve System; Graduated Bore; Gold Brass Leadpipe
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.