In side-by-side comparisons with the "big name" instruments, the Miraphone 1258A holds its own very nicely. Many artists prefer the slightly darker sound than that of the "big boys". The large, dark sound is easily produced with this instrument and it is very "user friendly".
Outstanding Euphonium Design!
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .610-.638-inch Graduated Bore
- Bell: 11.4-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Pistons
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Compensating Valve System; Graduated Bore; Gold Brass Leadpipe
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large