- Product 581649
Miraphone 1281 Petruschka Series 5-Valve 5/4 F Tuba
- Write a Review
The Miraphone 1281 Petruschka Series 5-Valve 5/4 F Tuba is a wonderful instrument for all performance situations. From a small ensemble to a large co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Miraphone 1281 Petruschka Series 5-Valve 5/4 F Tuba is a wonderful instrument for all performance situations. From a small ensemble to a large concert hall, this tuba is well-suited to a variety of musical performances. It features a .772 to .803 conical bore and a 16.53 upright bell. This instrument has 4 piston valves and 1 rotary valve and comes in a lacquer or silver finish. For an instrument that can adapt to varying ensembles and concert halls, choose the 1281 Petruschka Series F Tuba.
- Key: F
- Size: 5/4
- Bore: .772-.803-inch Conical
- Bell: 16.53-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 5
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: 4 Piston and 1 Rotary
- Valve Material: Stainless Steel Piston and Brass Rotary
- Features: Vented Valves
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: TU23
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.