- Product H93785
Miraphone 181 Belcanto Series 6-Valve 5/4 F Tuba
- Write a Review
The Miraphone 6-Valve 5/4 Belcanto F Tuba is a symphonic instrument worthy of any professional player. It can be found in many major symphonies in th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality six-valve.
The Miraphone 6-Valve 5/4 Belcanto F Tuba is a symphonic instrument worthy of any professional player. It can be found in many major symphonies in the hands of some of the finest players. It features a brass body and nickel silver trimmings along with a nickel silver mouthpipe and six valves (4R/2L). It is a magnificent instrument.
Bell diameter 420 mm (16,535")
Without strap ring and lyre holder
Bore of valve section conical 19,6 - 21,2 mm (0,772 - 0,835 inch)
Spiral spring system
Order today and enjoy the rich satisfaction of owning one of the world's best tubas.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.