- Product 463928
Miraphone 186 Series 4 Valve CC Tuba
- Write a Review
The Founder of the German Tuba TraditionHere is possibly the most popular tuba in the world today. Made using the same craftsmanship as in 1947, thes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Founder of the German Tuba TraditionHere is possibly the most popular tuba in the world today. Made using the same craftsmanship as in 1947, these horns have set the standard for many years. Here is a chance to own a fine instrument with a sense of history to it.
- Key: CC
- Size: 4/4
- Bore: .772-inch
- Bell: 17.717-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 4 or 5
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: Rotary
- Valve Material: Brass
- Features: 4/4 Wide Body Design; All-Brass Construction; Spiral Spring System
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: Miraphone TU23
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Miraphone 186 Series 4 Valve CC Tuba:
I have played 2 of these Fine Tubas throughout my time in middle school and high school, Sadly I was using the much heavier used Tubas that was available. They were dented but they were also the only tubas that I never had to tune. They were always spot on with tune and the sound quality I had heard from them were much better than that of the others I Had used (conns Kings (Always going out of tune) Yamahas ). They were just as heavy as the others and if not more comfortable. They were well built and have had many worse owners, but they still produced some of the best sound that I had ever heard. The only time I had any problem with was the 4th valve on the 1st one. I was using It back in 7th grade. It didn't close sometimes not the biggest deal we never used it, Actually the other one I played at some point had a nickname of old rusty. It was the oldest tuba in the school but it still had a very good sound that was as good as the first but just as dented. Overall these tubas are very High quality and very durable and I would recommend this Tuba to any one that wants to listen.