- 463919 000000000 463919000000000
Miraphone 63 Soprano Trombone / Slide Trumpet
- Write a Review
The Miraphone 63 Soprano Trombone/Slide Trumpet is a beautiful instrument with trusted German craftsmanship. It features a .430 to .450 double bore...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Miraphone 63 Soprano Trombone/Slide Trumpet is a beautiful instrument with trusted German craftsmanship. It features a .430 to .450 double bore. Its yellow brass bell offers wonderful projection and its nickel silver outer slide ensures smooth action. The Miraphone 63 uses a trumpet mouthpiece and comes with a deluxe molded plastic case.
- Key of Bb
- .430-.450" dual bore
- 4.75" yellow brass bell
- Includes case and mouthpiece
- Bell: 5.1"(130mm)yellow brass
- Bore: .430-.450" dual bore slide
- Case: Deluxe molded plastic case
- Slide: Nickel-silver outer slide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.