- Product 463641
Miraphone M5050 Ambassador Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
The Miraphone M5050 Ambassador Series Compensating Euphonium was developed in conjunction with the famed musician Demondre Thurman. Its ergonomic des...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Miraphone M5050 Ambassador Series Compensating Euphonium was developed in conjunction with the famed musician Demondre Thurman. Its ergonomic design features a .610 to .638 bore and a 12.20 upright yellow brass bell. Its heavyweight receiver is specially designed and creates a more focused sound. This beautiful euphonium features a gold brass leadpipe and is available with a main tuning slide trigger and guide. Enjoy the Miraphone M5050 in its classic silver finish with gold trim.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .610-inch to .638-inch Conical Bore
- Bell: 12.20-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
- System: Compensating
- Features: Heavy Weight Mouthpiece Receiver; Gold Brass Leadpipe; Ergonomic Design
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Miraphone BT16
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Silver with Gold Trim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.