- 463934 000000000 463934000000000
Miraphone MI57F Contrabass Trombone
- Write a Review
The Miraphone MI57F Contrabass Trombone is the largest slide trombone commercially available. Its very deep voice blends well with the other instrume...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Miraphone MI57F Contrabass Trombone is the largest slide trombone commercially available. Its very deep voice blends well with the other instruments in its section and is not prone to distortion. This trombones pitch is essentially the same as a BBb tuba. Its F attachment lowers it a fourth to the low F of a BBb tuba. It features a large bore and a 10 bell for a deep sound and strong projection.
- .560" bore, 10" bell
- Single F rotor
MI57F Contrabass Trombone
- Bell: 10" lacquered yellow brass
Proficiency Level: Professional
Valve System: Single traditional rotor valve F attachment.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.