- #H74475 000002000 H74475000002000
P. Mauriat PMT-700 Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The P. Mauriat PMT-700 trumpet features a one-piece leadpipe shaped from high quality gold brass materials and a rounded main tuning slide without br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great for jazz and commercial musicians.
The P. Mauriat PMT-700 trumpet features a one-piece leadpipe shaped from high quality gold brass materials and a rounded main tuning slide without braces. The result lands the resistance farther back in the horn, allowing the instrument to perform as one of the most open and free blowing medium-large trumpets around. The heart of the PMT-700 is the stainless steel valve design which is regarded as one of the finest attributes of the P. Mauriat trumpet line. The 700 also incorporates recessed valve top caps to improve the ergonomic feel of the horn while adding to the performance of the instrument. The yellow brass bell completes the design for a round, compact sound and a brilliant finish. Comes with case and mouthpiece.
- Gold brass leadpipe
- Hand-lapped stainless steel valves
- Recessed valve top caps
- Mid-weight valve casing
- Braceless rounded main tuning slide
Be a part of the P. Mauriat revolution.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard Taper
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 4.8"
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Finish: Unlacquered or Silver Plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.