- Product 467451
Selmer Paris 80J Chorus Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
The Selmer Paris Chorus 80J Series Professional Bb Trumpet was designed in conjunction with international artist Guy Touvron. The 80J Series features...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Blowing a wind of revival in the trumpet world.
The Selmer Paris Chorus 80J Series Professional Bb Trumpet was designed in conjunction with international artist Guy Touvron. The 80J Series features a .461-inch bore with a 4.88-inch bell designed for excellent response. The 80J was deveoped for smaller ensembles and is a perfect choice for studio or jazz work.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .461" concave bore
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Nickel silver
- Bell: 4.88"
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Valves: Monel piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring with screw stop
- Features: Oversized bottom valve caps, shifted main tuning slide crook, two waterkeys, white mother-of-pearl finger buttons
- Case: Prolight Sigma Trumpet Case
- Mouthpiece: Bach 7C silver-plated mouthpiece
- Finish: Lacquer (1901), Brushed Matte (1901M), or Silver-plate (1901S)