- #J03036 000002000 J03036000002000
Tama by Kanstul KTB544V Series 4-Valve 5/4 Marching BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
The KTB544V is a great-sounding, lightweight tuba designed specifically for marching applications. It is easy to play, easy to carry, and easy to lov...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
5/4 tuba for the field or street.
The KTB544V is a great-sounding, lightweight tuba designed specifically for marching applications. It is easy to play, easy to carry, and easy to love. Kanstul is one of the greatest brass design innovators and Tama has a solid understanding of marching bands' needs. It is an ideal marriage of core competencies that has resulted in a new alternative solution for marching band challenges.
Two Piece Bell
Hand Lapped Pistons
Top Sprung Pistons
Removable Valve Section
Includes Case and Mouthpiece
Order today and drive the band like never before.
Bell: 21" Diameter
Valves: Four Valves - Monel
Valve Guides: Plastic
Water Keys: Traditional
Intonation Features: Tune-Any-Note Slide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.