- 463766 000000000 463766000000000
Willson 2900S Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
The Wilson 2900S Series Compensating Euphonium is at the top of its class. A favorite among seasoned professionals, this beautiful instrument plays a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Medium Shank Model!
The Wilson 2900S Series Compensating Euphonium is at the top of its class. A favorite among seasoned professionals, this beautiful instrument plays as exceptionally as it looks. Wilson™s model is, œHelping the World Feel the Music, and this gorgeous euphonium does just that. This compensating euphonium features a .591 to .670 bore and an 11.5 upright yellow brass bell. It has 4 stainless steel valves. This medium shank model includes a mouthpiece and a case. Play the Wilson 2900S Series Compensating Euphonium and feel and hear the difference of a truly professional instrument.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .591-.670-inch
- Bell: 11.5-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Compensating Valve System
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Medium (European)
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.