- 463767 000000000 463767000000000
Willson 2950S Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
With one of the largest bells in the euphonium class and weighing in at a hefty 10 lbs, 2 oz, this is an instrument built for sound. The resonance q...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large Shank Model!
With one of the largest bells in the euphonium class and weighing in at a hefty 10 lbs, 2 oz, this is an instrument built for sound. The resonance qualities of this fine instrument are amazing. With the larger set-up at the shank and the 12.25" bell this euphonium requires someone with plenty of air to get the most out of it.
Bore: .640-.680-inch Graduated Bore
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Bell Position: Upright
Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
Number of Valves: 4
Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
Features: Compensating Valve Design; Valve Spring Silencer System
Mouthpiece Shank: Large
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.