- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XO 1602S Professional Series Bb Trumpet Gift Kit
- Write a Review
- J17510 000000000 J17510000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1602S Professional Series Bb Trumpet Gift Kit features a .459" bore and a 4.8" one-piece hand-hammered bell for excellent response and tone. It i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Incredible instrument with accessories package.
The 1602S Professional Series Bb Trumpet Gift Kit features a .459" bore and a 4.8" one-piece hand-hammered bell for excellent response and tone. It includes rounded and elliptical tuning slides, regular- and light-action spring sets that allow you to customize the response of the instrument to your needs. The 1602S Series also includes standard and weighted bottom valve caps so you can add mass to enhance the projection of the instrument. This trumpet is a masterwork. Rich, buttery tone, great valve action and tremendous dynamic range.
The kit comes with a trumpet stand, Schilke mouthpiece, Protec case and a Jo-Ral Bubble Mute.
On-Stage trumpet stand
Protec Travel light case
Jo-Ral copper straight mute
Schilke Standard 16C4 mouthpiece
Order today. A favorite of WWBW employees.
Leadpipe: Standard or Reverse
Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
Bell: 4.8" One-piece, hand-hammered
Bell Material: Yellow or Rose Brass
Valves: Monel Piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
Features: Rounded and Elliptical Main Tuning Slides; Regular and Lightweight Valve Springs; Standard and Heavy Weight Bottom Valve Caps
Case: XO Tourlite
Finish: Silver (Lacquer Available as Special Order)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.