- 461366 000000000 461366000000000
Yamaha YBL-421G Intermediate Bass Trombone
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YBL-421G Intermediate Bass Trombone is well-suited to the advancing student or amateur musician. It features a .563 bore and a 9-1/2 gol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Yamaha YBL-421G Intermediate Bass Trombone is well-suited to the advancing student or amateur musician. It features a .563 bore and a 9-1/2 gold brass bell. This instrument also has a chrome-plated nickel silver inner slide, yellow brass outer slide, and gold brass mouthpipe. It features a semi-open wrap. The YBL-421G is outfitted with slide cream, a mouthpiece, and a wood case. It comes in a lacquer finish. All Yamaha woodwinds come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key of Bb/F
- .563" bore
- 9-1/2" gold brass bell
- Gold brass mouthpipe
- Chromeplated nickel-silver inner slide
- Yellow brass outer slide
- Semi-open wrap
- Slide lock
- Single rotor
- Lacquer finish
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Vibrant Sound
- Small Venues
Comments about Yamaha YBL-421G Intermediate Bass Trombone:
If you are looking for a single trigger, this bass is hard to beat in terms of price, tone, and quality. I think the comparable Kanstul and Conn models are nice too, but beware that consistency can vary a bit (IMHO). The string-action on the rotor is a bit cheezy, and the valve must be kept oiled every 2-3 weeks to prevent sticking, but so far it's never failed with proper maintenance. Slide action is perfect, and the 53-59 series mouthpieces are very good for higher and lower parts (respectively). The low C in 7th position is clear and full, and pedal notes can really sound huge! I love to play this bass at Mass with our organist.