- 461395 000000000 461395000000000
Yamaha YCR-6330S Professional Bb Cornet
- Write a Review
The 6330S features a .462-inch bore with a lightweight design combined with a Shepherd's crook short-type model to give a more brilliant sound that i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality workmanship and an attractive price!
The 6330S features a .462-inch bore with a lightweight design combined with a Shepherd's crook short-type model to give a more brilliant sound that is favored among soloists.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
Monel pistons are resistant to corrosion and are an ideal choice for professional cornet pistons which must retain precise fit and smooth action over many years.Hand-lapped pistons and slides
Hand-lapping pistons and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the pistons and casings or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.Pressure-formed tubing
Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell
A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.One-piece, drawn, gold brass mouthpipe
This type of mouthpipe offers excellent intonation, response and proper resistance.Lightweight construction
The YCR-6330S combines lightweight construction with short-type cornet design to facilitate a relatively brilliant sound favored by soloists.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard One-Piece Drawn
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 4-3/4-inch One-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Lightweight Body Design; One-Piece Drawn Gold Brass Leadpipe
- Case: YAC CRC-602 Wood Case
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha CR11E4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.