- J02261 000000000 J02261000000000
Yamaha YCR-8260S Neo Series Eb Cornet
- Write a Review
The Neo Eb cornet has been designed to provide comfort and security when performing in the high register while maintaining a beautiful warm sound in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality Eb.
The Neo Eb cornet has been designed to provide comfort and security when performing in the high register while maintaining a beautiful warm sound in any range. The intonation is incredibly accurate and the cornet plays with an even, nimble response.
Thinner and lightweight bell allows for improved resonance as well as excellent control and flexibility
A curved leadpipe provides an ideal amount of resistance while allowing the player to achieve a full and warm tone
This custom-designed single case features a better fit and provides more protection when transporting your Neo cornet
Oh my, this is nice. A beautiful Eb cornet. If you need an Eb, do consider this one. It is majestic.
Bell: Diameter 120.0mm (4-3/4")
Bore Bore Size 11.30mm (0.445")
Bell: Yellow brass
Included Accessories: Case CRC-8620
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.