- Product 483642
Yamaha YEP-211 Series 3-Valve Euphonium
- Write a Review
For the beginning euphonium player, the Yamaha YEP-211 Series 3-Valve Euphonium is comfortable to play and to hold without compromising sound. Its be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For the beginning euphonium player, the Yamaha YEP-211 Series 3-Valve Euphonium is comfortable to play and to hold without compromising sound. Its bell front design and top action valves make it easy to hold. With a .571 bore and 11 bell, the instrument still has a deep sound and full projection. It features a gold brass leadpipe and yellow brass valve casings. The Yamaha YEP-211 is fully equipped for the beginner with an included case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .571-inch
- Bell: 11-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Bell Front
- Valves: Nickel Plated Piston
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Gold Brass Leadpipe; Yellow Brass Valve Casing; Bell Front Design
- Case: YAC EPC-32 Plastic Shell
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha SL48
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.