- #585564 000902000 585564000902000
Yamaha YFH-8315G Custom Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YFH-8315G Custom Series Bb Flugelhorn is a new and unique addition to the Yamaha flugelhorns. It possesses many features for which Yamaha ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A fresh and unique new addition to the Yamaha flugelhorn line.
The Yamaha YFH-8315G Custom Series Bb Flugelhorn is a new and unique addition to the Yamaha flugelhorns. It possesses many features for which Yamaha is known for such as hand-lapped Monel pistons, hand-lapped slides, and a gold brass leadpipe. Several fresh components include a redesigned 3rd valve slide trigger whose new more ergonomic shape accommodates a larger variety of hand sizes. The newly designed leadpipe has a connection brace between the leadpipe and the valve case. This unique flugelhorn comes with a case and mouthpiece and is radiant with a lacquer or silver finish. For an updated flugelhorn that still has many classic features, the Yamaha YFH-8315G is an exceptional instrument.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .413-inch
- Leadpipe: Moveable Mouthpiece Receiver
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 6-inch
- Bell Material: Gold Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Trigger
- Features: Gold Brass Leadpipe and Bell; Yellow Brass Body; French Vertical Valve Slides with 3rd Valve Trigger; Monel Piston Valves
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Order today and enjoy this instrument's consumate performance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.