- J49417 000000000 J49417000000000
Yamaha YHR-871GD Custom Series Double Horn, Detachable Gold Brass Bell
- Write a Review
This full double horn features a traditional Geyer-style wrap with a medium size bell and thicker rim wire. The tone is rich and deep with a solid co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beautiful and still practical full double.
This full double horn features a traditional Geyer-style wrap with a medium size bell and thicker rim wire. The tone is rich and deep with a solid core. A new gold brass leadpipe design contributes to consistent tone and playing feel throughout the instrument’s range. This model features a .476" bore.
The inner tubes of all slides are made of gold brass to enhance the horn’s tonal clarity and depth. The main tuning slide also has a rounded shape that provides ideal resistance for this class of instrument. The valve casing is made of Nickel silver for improved response and durability, and a hollow 4th rotor makes notable contributions to response and tone. The 4th valve trigger and pinky hook can be adjusted to the player's comfort and the Bb 2nd valve slide features a long pull ring for added convenience.
Engraved brass valve caps and a nickel silver bell screw enhance response, providing cleaner articulation and a well-defined core.
- Number of Valves: 4 rotary
- Design/Architecture Detail
- Lever Action: String
- Bell Type: Detachable
- Bell Size: M
- Bore Size: 12.1mm (0.476")
- Body: Yellow brass
- Valve casings: Nickel silver
- Key: F/Bb
- Mouthpiece: HR-32C4
Versatile horn, elegant appointments.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.