- J33383 000000000 J33383000000000
Yamaha YHR-871U Custom Series Double Horn, Detachable Bell
- Write a Review
The YHR-871U is the most dramatic change to the Yamaha horn lineup in decades. Utilizing the much sought-after YHR-861 as a benchmark, the 871 was cr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional horn, Geyer wrap.
The YHR-871U is the most dramatic change to the Yamaha horn lineup in decades. Utilizing the much sought-after YHR-861 as a benchmark, the 871 was crafted with input from top artists from around the world. The goal was to facilitate even the most discerning players in reaching their ultimate level of expression and artistry while still maintaining legendary Yamaha consistency. Blending authentic, traditional designs with modern technology has resulted in a Yamaha horn with tonal characteristics that span the entire spectrum of sound, from a rich, centered sound with depth and warmth to a lively, responsive sound that stands out when needed. Available in unlacquered finish.
- Key: F/Bb
Bore: .476 inch
Bell: 12-1/8 inch
Bell Type: Detachable
Bell Throat: Medium
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Leadpipe Material: Gold brass
Wrap: Authentic Geyer wrap
Features: Special designed gold brass leadpipe; hollow-style 4th valve rotor; nickel-silver valve casing; large bore design
Mouthpiece: Yamaha 32C4
Professional french Horn, appropriate to any discriminating orchestral player.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.