- 472490 000953000 472490000953000
Yamaha YHR-891 Custom Series Triple French Horn
Yhr891D- Unlacquered Detachable Bell
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YHR-891 Custom Series Triple French Horn is excellent for a variety of playing situations and performances. It combines the Bb™s warm soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Yamaha YHR-891 Custom Series Triple French Horn is excellent for a variety of playing situations and performances. It combines the Bb™s warm sound with a secure high register and quick attack. The YHR-891 has been carefully crafted to avoid the intonation problems often found with triple horns for a truly exceptional instrument. The YHR-891™s 12.1 bell is composed of yellow brass and hammered and annealed. Yamaha knows how important the bell is to the acoustic properties of the entire instrument. For this reason, the bell is made with computer-controlled machinery that ensures accurate, consistent construction. It is hammered to create the rich, blendable resonance and annealed for guaranteed acoustic control. The instrument™s cyclical bore is .472. Its perfectly cylindrical tubing promotes consistent air flow from the mouthpipe to the bell. The long mouthpipe contributes to this instrument™s accurate and consistent intonation. Rotors on the YHR-891 are carefully designed for smooth, easy playing. The rotary valves and slides are hand-lapped for air tight performance. Composed of phosphor bronze, the rotors resist corrosion and are built for longevity. The Yamaha 4th rotor design allows smooth transitions between the Bb and F horns. For an excellent triple horn with accurate intonation, full range, and a warm sound look no further than the Yamaha YHR-891 Custom Series Triple French Horn.
- Key of F / Bb / High F
- .472" bore
- 12.1" hand-hammered medium throat yellow brass bell
- Mechanical linkage, dual plane 4th valve
YHR-891 Custom Series Triple French Horn
- Bore: .472"
Bell: 12" yellow brass bell produces a slightly bright and intense sound.
Availability: Special Order Only
Key: F/Bb/High F
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.