- H76610 000000000 H76610000000000
Yamaha YSH-411SWC Series Brass BBb Silver Sousaphone with Hard Case
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YSH-411WC Series Brass BBb Lacquer Sousaphone features a brass body and bell for an incredibly rich almost orchestral sound. The bell fron...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A powerful sousaphone that will hold the sound together at all volumes.
The Yamaha YSH-411WC Series Brass BBb Lacquer Sousaphone features a brass body and bell for an incredibly rich almost orchestral sound. The bell front design enhances tonal projection, while the intonation is state-of-the-art. Players will appreciate the securely centered notes and easy playability, while band directors will value its durability.
The YSH-411 features hand-lapped the valves and slides with an airtight valve/piston fit for noiseless, responsive action; heavy bracing to make it more durable at the vulnerable points; and perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother airflow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance. The included 67C4 brass mouthpiece offers all-around versatility. With smooth, mellow tone throughout the instrument's range and plenty of volume and power. Comes with YAC RVO superior valve oil, and a SHC-43 molded plastic case with wheels
- Hand-lapped valves and slides
- Heavy bracing
- Pressure formed tubing
- Fiber reinforced plastic
- Silver-plated finish
- Includes: mouthpiece, valve oil, hard case
Order a superior Sousaphone today!
YSH-411SWC Series Brass BBb Silver Sousaphone with Hard Case
- Level: sousaphone
Key of: BBb
Bell diameter: 26 1/8" front facing bell
Leadpipe material: yellow brass
Bell material: yellow brass
Pistons/valves: (3) nickel-plated, front action
Accessories: YAC RVO superior valve oil, SHC-43 molded plastic case with wheels
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.