- 463239 000000000 463239000000000
Yamaha YSL-630 Professional Trombone
- Write a Review
The Yamaha YSL-630 Professional Trombone has a dark, rich tone expected from professional instruments. At an incredible value, the Yamaha YSL-630 is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A horn that plays beyond its price.
The Yamaha YSL-630 Professional Trombone has a dark, rich tone expected from professional instruments. At an incredible value, the Yamaha YSL-630 is a fantastic choice for professional and amateur musicians at a variety of levels. The Yamaha YSL-630 has a laser-fused 8-1/2 yellow brass bell that is evenly resonant and offers wonderful projection. The yellow brass body is complemented with features such as a durable and responsive inner slide and an outer slide with a consistent diameter to promote airtight, smooth action. The slide is securely held by nickel silver tubular braces which also improve the ease of action. A slide lock design unique to Yamaha prevents the slide from falling. Precise intonation and remarkable blowing control are contributed by the specially designed mouthpipe. Enjoy your Yamaha YSl-630 in a gold epoxy lacquer finish. Case and mouthpiece are included. All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key of Bb
- Standard weight
- Medium large .525" bore
- 8-1/2" yellow brass, 2-piece bell
- Gold brass mouthpipe
- Large shank
- Yellow brass body
- Chrome-plated, nickel silver, drawn inner slide
- Gold epoxy lacquer
- 48 mouthpiece
It's a horn worthy of your talents. Order today.
YSL-630 Professional Trombone
- Bell: 8 1/2" ; Hand hammered; two piece; brass
- Bore: 0.525"
- Country Produced In: Japan
- Instrument Key: Bb
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Musical Style: Professional
- Proficiency Level: Professional
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.