- J33507 000000000 J33507000000000
Yamaha YSL-882O20TH Xeno 20th Anniversary Limited Edition F-Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
The Xeno Series represents a fusion of craftsmanship that involves outstanding instrument design, advanced technology, and the experience, talent, an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special run of a spectacular trombone.
The Xeno Series represents a fusion of craftsmanship that involves outstanding instrument design, advanced technology, and the experience, talent, and dreams of respected artists around the world. Throughout its 20 year history, the Xeno series has built a reputation through innovative leaps forward in instrument design and development. In 2016, to celebrate 20 years of passion and innovation by designers, artists, and trombone players around the world, Yamaha is proud to release the YSL-882O20TH Limited Edition 20th Anniversary Xeno trombone. This trombone combines some of the best features of the Xeno series with unique specifications to offer a limited edition model that truly stand out on its own. Based on the popular YSL-882O Xeno trombone, the 20th Anniversary Xeno trombone features a .547” large bore with a yellow brass bell and open-wrap F-attachment. However, this limited edition model has numerous features unique to this trombone alone.
- Key: Bb/F Bore: .547 inch Leadpipe: Fixed Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass Bell: 8-2/3 inch Bell Material: Yellow Brass Handslide: Regular weight Handslide Material: Yellow brass outer slide Handslide Crook Material: Nickel silver F Attachment Wrap: Open wrap F Attachment Valve: Rotary Features: Gold brass main tuning slide; wide hand slide with nickel silver crook; artificial opal counterweight and artificial ivory thumb lever; limited edition case Case: Anniversar two-tone ivory and brown Mouthpiece: Peter Sullivan Replica Series Mouthpiece Shank: Large Finish: Lacquer
Limited issue of a very special instrument. Order before they're gone.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.