- 502385 000420000 502385000420000
Yamaha YSL-882OR Xeno Series F Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
The exceptional Yamaha YSL-8820R Xeno Series F Attachment Trombone was developed in conjunction with Larry Zalkind, the Principal Trombone of the Uta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The exceptional Yamaha YSL-8820R Xeno Series F Attachment Trombone was developed in conjunction with Larry Zalkind, the Principal Trombone of the Utah Symphony Orchestra. This trombone features a .547 bore and an 8-11/16 one-piece, hand hammered bell. It has a one-piece drawn yellow brass outer slide and a chrome-plated nickel silver inner slide. Interchangeable leadpipes permit the instrument to be easily adapted. This model also features a new balanced response rotor design which results in less turbulence and restriction to the airflow. Equipped with a mouthpiece and case, the Yamaha YSL-8820R is in a lacquer finish.
- Key: Bb / F
- Bore: .547-inch
- Leadpipe: Interchangeable
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 8-11/16-inch One-Piece Hand-Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: One-Piece Drawn Yellow Brass Outer and Drawn Chrome-Plated Nickel Silver Inner
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotor with Mechanical Linkage
- Features: Wide Handslide Design; Reverse Tuning Slide Design; Balanced Response Rotor
- Mouthpiece: SLL51C4
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.