- #483837 000088112 483837000088112
Yamaha YTR-8445 Xeno Series C Trumpet
Silver Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
Key of C. .459" bore; one-piece, hand-hammered, 4-7/8" yellow brass bell; one-piece drawn mouthpipe; Monel pistons; 2-piece valve casings; double mai...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superb warmth with power and projection!
Key of C. .459" bore; one-piece, hand-hammered, 4-7/8" yellow brass bell; one-piece drawn mouthpipe; Monel pistons; 2-piece valve casings; double main tuning slide braces; 1st valve slide thumb hook; clear epoxy lacquer finish. Includes case.
FAM copy: Xeno Professional Trumpets
Xeno trumpets have won a place in the world's most prestigious symphonies and among top-level concert band and jazz players. Yamaha's flagship trumpets are heavyweight instruments, made with a metal that has been specially treated to deliver more power, better control, and a richer sound. All feature hand-lapped Monel pistons and slides; 2-piece valve casings; an improved mouthpiece receiver length for better response; pressure-formed tubing that is perfectly round for a smoother air flow; metal valve guides; gold brass mouthpipe; and hand-hammered, one-piece, annealed 4-7/8" bell. The combined result of these features is a highly responsive instrument with a dark tone that does not break up with volume.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key of C
- .459" bore
- One-piece, hand-hammered, 4-7/8" yellow brass bell
- One-piece, drawn mouthpipe
- Monel pistons
- 2-piece valve casings
- Double main tuning slide braces
- 1st valve slide thumb hook
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.