- 464009 000232000 464009000232000
Yamaha YTR-9335VS Allen Vizzutti Artist Model Xeno trumpet
- Write a Review
The 9335VS is a collaboration between international trumpet soloist Allen Vizzutti and Bob Malone. The 9335VS features a .459-inch bore with a 4.9-in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The 9335VS is a collaboration between international trumpet soloist Allen Vizzutti and Bob Malone. The 9335VS features a .459-inch bore with a 4.9-inch yellow brass bell with variable wall thickness for an impressive response. The 9335VS also features brass valve stems, grey pearl finger buttons and a third valve slide stop screw with a solid screw head to add to the overall feel and response of the trumpet.
- Key of Bb
- .459" bore
- 4.9" yellow brass bell with variable wall thickness
- Monel valves; Brass valve stems and solid screw head 3rd valve slide stop
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.