- H85903 000001000 H85903000001000
Graph Tech ResoMax NW1 Wraparound Bridge with Alloy Saddles
- Write a Review
The new ResoMax Wrap Harmonic Bridge System is designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note. Super sexy and entirely curvaceous, ...Read More
The new ResoMax Wrap Harmonic Bridge System is designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note. Super sexy and entirely curvaceous, the bridge is completely comfortable for superior palm muting. Exclusive to the ResoMax system, the AutoLock feature magnetically secures your bridge at all times with no tools to use or lose, making restringing simple and quick.
A bridge designed to bring out the best in your sound with comfort and ingenuity.
- Light weight ResoMax Alloy bridge
- Comes equipped with ResoMax alloy saddles
- AutoLock magnetically locking bridge
Get yours today!
ResoMax NW1 Wraparound Bridge with Alloy Saddles
- How do I know if it will fit my guitar?
- The most common post spacing is 3-7/32" or 82mm. This is a standard post spread used by most manufacturers today. Measure the distance between the center of one post to the center of other post.
- String spread is the distance between the centers of the outer strings on a bridge.
- Saddle radius determines the arc formed by all the individual saddle heights, and should match the radius of your fretboard.
- Post spacing is the center-to-center distance between of the mounting posts of your bridge.
- String spread Saddle radius Post spacing Post threads: 2-1/16" 12" 3-7/32" 5/16 -24UNF
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Improves Sound
Comments about Graph Tech ResoMax NW1 Wraparound Bridge with Alloy Saddles:
I bought this bridge to replace the lightning bolt wraparound on a 2012 Les Paul Junior. Some might say it defeats the point of a Junior to change the bridge. Maybe. I have 2 Juniors and after comparing them there is a definite difference. The Resomax adds sustain, prescence and a meatiness to your tone as well as comfort to your palm-muting. The saddles are smooth and have a lot of room for intonation, but I've yet to get it perfectly intonated. Probably because of string gauge, and action height. It is overpriced. It should be the same price as a comparable TonePros bridge.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.