- Product H85904
Graph Tech ResoMax NW2 Wraparound Bridge with String Saver Saddles
- Write a Review
The new ResoMax Wrap Harmonic Bridge System is designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note. Super sexy and entirely curvaceous, ...Read More
The new ResoMax Wrap Harmonic Bridge System is designed to maximize harmonic content and richness in every note. Super sexy and entirely curvaceous, the bridge is completely comfortable for superior palm muting. Exclusive to the ResoMax system, the AutoLock feature magnetically secures your bridge at all times with no tools to use or lose, making restringing simple and quick.
A bridge designed to bring out the best in your sound with comfort and ingenuity.
- Light weight ResoMax Alloy bridge
- Comes equipped with String Saver saddles
- AutoLock magnetically locking bridge
Get yours today!
ResoMax NW2 Wraparound Bridge with String Saver Saddles
- How do I know if it will fit my guitar?
- The most common post spacing is 3-7/32" or 82mm. This is a standard post spread used by most manufacturers today. Measure the distance between the center of one post to the center of other post.
- String spread is the distance between the centers of the outer strings on a bridge.
- Saddle radius determines the arc formed by all the individual saddle heights, and should match the radius of your fretboard.
- Post spacing is the center-to-center distance between of the mounting posts of your bridge.
- String spread Saddle radius Post spacing Post threads
- 2-1/16" 12" 3-7/32" 5/16 -24UNF