- Product 247081
Tascam DV-RA1000 High-Resolution DVD Master Recorder
- Write a Review
The TASCAM DV-RA1000 recorder is a professional solution for recording high-resolution audio”up to 24-bit/192kHz”to inexpensive DVD media. The rackmo...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Burns DVD and DSD-format discs and offers the features needed for critical studio work.
The TASCAM DV-RA1000 recorder is a professional solution for recording high-resolution audio”up to 24-bit/192kHz”to inexpensive DVD media. The rackmount recorder even features Sony's DSD format, the basis for audiophile Super Audio CDs, as an available recording format. Its professional I/O includes balanced XLR connections, AES/EBU and SDIF-3, and it records standard CD-DA, WAVE and DSDIFF files to CD and DVD discs. The TASCAM DV-RA1000 can also operate as a professional CD recorder, recording standard audio CDs for studio or meeting room installations.
The DV-RA1000 features digital recording formats from CD audio resolution all the way up to 192kHz/24-bit and DSD recording--the formats used by DVD Audio and Super Audio CD. This rack-mount stereo recorder features a user-friendly design on the front panel and professional connections on the back. Advanced features like a USB 2.0 connector, RS-232 serial control and multi-band compression and EQ establish the TASCAM DV-RA1000 recorder as the standard for studio mix-down recorders.
In addition, a free software available on TASCAM's website offers hi-res audio playback on any DVD player.
- High-quality stereo recording at up 192kHz/24-bit or DSD format
- Records to DVD+RW, CD-R/RW media
- Multi-band compression and 3-band EQ mix-down effects (in 44.1k to 96k modes)
- USB 2.0 connection to PC for use as DVD data drive
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs and outputs
- Balanced AES/EBU inputs and outputs, running at normal, double-speed and double-wire formats
- SDIF-3 DSD input and output for external conversion and processing of DSD audio
- Word Sync In, Out, Thru
- RS-232C serial control
- PS/2 keyboard connector for title editing
- User-definable function keys
- Large, backlit LCD display
- Records to standard CD-DA, Broadcast Wave and DSDIFF formats
- Dedicated input level control and adjustable maximum output level
- ±6% pitch control
- Fade in/out
- Power-on play feature
- Various play and record modes such as auto-track increment, auto-cue, auto-ready, single/continuous play, and program A/B play
- Wired remote control (RC-RA1000) included
- Headphone output
- 19" x 3.75" x 14.1" (483 x 95 x 357 mm)