- Write a Review
The Tri-Mod Phaser is an evolutionary outgrowth of the original Hot Hand Phaser/Flanger system in a compact and accessible format. There are 11 phaser effect variations that can all be further modified using either a Hot Hand motion controller, LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) or Envelope Follower.
Select the phaser type from the preset knob, then adjust the speed, depth and frequency response with the analog controls. Ruggedly built, simply designed and it's pink!
All Soundblox effects pedals are compatible with the Hot Hand Motion Controller - available separately in wireless or wired configurations - or an extensive range of on-board controls. Soundblox pedals provide a wide variety of original sounding effects in a sleekly designed, rugged package that is easy to use and highly flexible.
Pedals designed by players.
- Great sound
- Easy to use
- Real time adjustment
Order today and start or add to your collection of Source Audio pedals.
Soundblox Tri-Mod Phaser
- 11 Different Phaser Sounds.
- 3 Modulation Source Options: LFO, Envelope Follower, and Hot Hand Motion Sensor.
- Modern Design — a thoughtfully designed box that features rugged construction and sleek looks.
- State-of-the-art DSP — our proprietary 56-bit Digital Singal Processor, the SA601 and crystal-clear 24-bit converters.
- Motion Control — all Soundblox pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready' and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit.
- Active Analog Bypass — bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation.
- Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 4 in./10.2cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs).
- Power supply not included.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Selection Of Effects
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Source Audio Soundblox Tri-Mod Phaser:
This is the most versatile phaser pedal I've ever used. I don't know if it is possible to get more phaser-oriented sounds from any other device. If you are looking for a good old meat-and-potatos Phase 90 or Small Stone type tone and tend to be intimidated by-or simply don't need-a multitude of options, this is not the pedal for you. This pedal is a tweaker's dream! Yet, it is very intuitive and easy to use.
The tones are solid. They tend to lean more toward the clean, "hi-fi" end of the tonal spectrum, with plenty of clarity and headroom. The sound isn't sterile or thin, just not quite as thick and juicy as a high quality analog phasor. The Uni-Vibe mode, for example, sounds nice, if not a bit too "polite" for that type of effect. I sometimes wish some of the other settings had a bit more "meat" to the tone, as well. However, if you are playing through humbuckers and/or a darker sounding amp, you'll likely appreciate the Tri-Mod's cleaner, somewhat brighter, presentation. The envalope filter mode is really cool and opens up a ton of additional sounds to experiment with.
The Tri-Mod's enclosure is made out of plastic or something from the plastic family. I was initially disappointed by this. However, this material actually seems to be quite durable and will probably hold up as well as a metal-clad pedal. The rear-mounted jacks and 9V adapter input are mounted to a metal plate, however.
I'm very happy with this pedal. I'm not ready to sell my Small Stone or Phase 90, but this thing can do so much more and sounds good doing it.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.