- H89427 000000000 H89427000000000
Hohner Wood Tone Drum
- Write a Review
The Hohner Wood Tone Drum is a multi-toned wood drum that your toddler will find hours of entertainment playing. The drum includes a rubber mallet to...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An easy-to-play, solid wood tone drum with 3 tongues produces warm and appealing rhythms.
The Hohner Wood Tone Drum is a multi-toned wood drum that your toddler will find hours of entertainment playing. The drum includes a rubber mallet to lightly strike the tongues or can be played with fingers. Around for hundreds of years, initially they were played for story-telling and communication rhythms.
The slit/tone drum is one of the world's oldest instruments. Slit drums have been a part of African, Asian and South American cultures for hundreds of years. In the beginning they were used for story-telling and communication. Playing it is easy and enjoyable. You can use the rubber mallet to lightly strike the tongues or play the drum with your fingers. There are no "wrong notes" you can create different rhythms and tones by playing the different tongues/slits.
Hohner kids instruments help your next of kin discover the music within. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.