- 470070 000000000 470070000000000
LMI 20-Note Chromatic Bell Set
- Write a Review
Bars are made from bell-quality steel and individually and accurately tuned to standard A-440 tuning. They are securely attached to a durable hardwoo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Nice sounding and made to last.
Bars are made from bell-quality steel and individually and accurately tuned to standard A-440 tuning. They are securely attached to a durable hardwood frame. Has standard white bars for natural notes and black bars for sharps and flats. C1-G2.
Order today for your classroom.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about LMI 20-Note Chromatic Bell Set:
LMI #470070 20 bar bell set is not worth the money! After one year of very limited use in my general music classes, many of the bars have come off due to the rubber pegs breaking.Buy a better quality instrument...this one is not durable!