- 585527 000000000 585527000000000
Lyons Diatonic Soprano Metallophone with Mallets
- Write a Review
Each metallophone features hand-tuned aluminum tone bars with single-pin mounting for a deep, ringing sound. Plus, the note names are stamped on each...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Each metallophone features hand-tuned aluminum tone bars with single-pin mounting for a deep, ringing sound. Plus, the note names are stamped on each bar. The solid wood tone boxes offer all-glued construction for increased volume. All diatonic units include two F# and one Bb bar to allow your students to play in various keys.
The note range for this instrument is C3 “ A4 and includes Add-on bars F#3, Bb3, and F#4. This allows the key signatures of C, F, and G major to be performed.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.