- #464376 000912000 464376000912000
Wide Bar Diatonic Alto
- Write a Review
Lyons Glockenspiels are offered in two bar widths-standard and wide. Wide width bars are recommended for small children who may need a larger target ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lyons Glockenspiels are offered in two bar widths-standard and wide. Wide width bars are recommended for small children who may need a larger target area. Both widths share the same tonal range, material and construction. All glockenspiels feature aluminum bars, natural finish wood boxes, mallets, and two extra F# bars and one Bb bar on diatonic units.
The note range for this instrument is C#5 “ G#6.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Lyons Glockenspiels:
I sent the first one I ordered back. The bars are not fixed in such a way that they remain on the instrument, so they fall off and get damaged in shipping. I sent the first one back and the second one looked worse. Keys also look tarnished on the bottom side. The instrument sounds okay, though, so I gave up and kept the second one rather than go to the trouble of sending back again. If you can afford the nicer model up, I would recommend going that route.
- Was this a gift?: