- J43819 000000000 J43819000000000
MukikiM Rock And Roll It Piano
- Write a Review
The Rock and Roll It Piano award-winning, flexible and completely portable piano makes playing piano anywhere you want, fun and easy. Made from a sil...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great way to get your child into playing keyboard without a big, bulky or expensive instrument.
The Rock and Roll It Piano award-winning, flexible and completely portable piano makes playing piano anywhere you want, fun and easy. Made from a silicone plastic, you can roll it up for easy transport, then unroll it on any flat surface and you have 49 standard-size keys to play your favorite songs on. Recommended for ages 6 and up, the Rock and Roll It Piano features multiple keyboard tones and demo songs, a record and playback feature, built-in speaker with an aux out, and can be battery or USB powered.
Note: Due to the soft silicone that the keyboard is made of, there are times when compound sounds are produced due to cross-feedback or vibrations registering on adjacent keys. This is normal for such devices and is not indicate a faulty or malfunctioning product.
- Multiple keyboard tones
- Multiple demo songs
- Record and playback
- Built-in speaker with auxiliary capabilities (headphones or external speaker)
- Powered by USB (cord included!) or batteries
- Completely portable and take it with you and play anywhere
- Realistic sounds
- Keyboard size (open): 27.75 in. x 5 in. x 1 in.
- Control Panel Size: 3.25 in. x 6 in.
- Rolls up into a box sized: 6.25 in. x 8.5 in. x 3.25 in.
- Materials: Silicone, plastic
- Batteries: 4 x AAA (not included)
- Package Includes:
- One piano with attached control panel/speaker
- One USB power cord (wall plug not included)
Making music should be fun and this portable piano is exactly that. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.