- 468058 000000000 468058000000000
Rhythm Band 20-Note Chromatic Bells
- Write a Review
Rhythm Band RB2205 The Artist series chromatic song bells offer a wide range to fit any musical need and any classroom situation.All of these bells a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rhythm Band RB2205
The Artist series chromatic song bells offer a wide range to fit any musical need and any classroom situation.
All of these bells are made of gong quality steel and each 1-1/4" x 1/8" bar is electronically tuned to plus or miuns 5/100ths of one semitone. The note names are clearly engraved on each bar. Convenient 1/4" spacing between bars prevents children from striking two bars at the same time and also prevents the bars from touching each other. The frames of the bells sets are the finest hardwood available and all of the sets have non-mar protectors on the bottom to prevent damage to any surface.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.