- 470362 000000000 470362000000000
Rhythm Band 7-Note Extension Hand/Desk Bell Set
- Write a Review
Push the handle top and it's a desk bell. Pick it up and swing it, it's a hand bell. Top quality, durable construction and correct intonation make th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handbell and desk bell in one!
Push the handle top and it's a desk bell. Pick it up and swing it, it's a hand bell. Top quality, durable construction and correct intonation make these bells an outstanding value. Each of the metal bells has note names and numbers clearly marked. 5" tall handles are easy to grasp for all ages. Special design reduces double ringing when used as hand bells. Includes low A, A#, B and high C#, D, D#, E. Extension set for the 8-Note Diatonic Hand/Desk Bell Set.
- Unique double-function design
- Extremely durable
- Perfect intonation
Extend your range for more musical possibilities.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.