- 468079 000000000 468079000000000
Rhythm Band RB1030 Deluxe Junior Snare Drum Outfit
- Write a Review
The Rhythm Band Deluxe Junior Snare Drum is an affordable way to get young drummers started. The drum has adjustable snares that offer complete tona...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great way to get them started without breaking the bank.
The Rhythm Band Deluxe Junior Snare Drum is an affordable way to get young drummers started. The drum has adjustable snares that offer complete tonal control. The deluxe snare drum also looks great thanks to its durable, natural wood-grain wrap. A knob on the side of the junior snare drum adjusts the snare wires inside, controlling the sound. Rhythm Band provides sticks and a tuning key with the RB1020 Deluxe Junior Snare Drum Outfit.
- 10" wood shell
- 4 lugs
- Natural wood-grain wrap
- Tension adjustable snare wires
- Pair of mini-sized drumsticks
- Tuning key
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.