- #466685 000925000 466685000925000
Sonor Global Beat Xylophones
Diatonic Soprano, Sx-Gb
- Write a Review
Sonor Global Beat Soprano and Alto Xylohones have 35 x 18 mm sucupira sound bars with overtone tuning or fundamental tuning. Their resonator boxes ar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sonor Global Beat Soprano and Alto Xylohones have 35 x 18 mm sucupira sound bars with overtone tuning or fundamental tuning. Their resonator boxes are made of birch plywood. Sonor equips the Global Beat Xylophone with a carrying bag to stow 3 bars (2x f-sharp, 1 x b-flat).
- Bars are made from a South American Hardwood from Brazil called "Sucupira"
- Tuned to A 440
- Added Features: mallet storage, chromatic bar bag, flexible rubber pins, note name stamped in the middle of the bars & inside each resonator chamber
- Each 16-bar diatonic xylophone includes one Bb & two F# bars plus one pair of mallets
- Accessories: A carrying bag to show 3 bars (2 x f-sharp, 1 x b-flat)
- Bars: Scupira bars 35 x 18 mm
- Mallets: 1 pair SCH 11
- Number of Bars: 16 bars
- Resonator Box: Resonator made of birchwood, ply-wood
- Scale: C-major scale with f-sharp2, b-flat2 and f-sharp3
- Tonal Range: c2-a3
- Tuning: Fundamental tuning
- Type: soprano
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.