- 471129 000924000 471129000924000
Sonor Global Beat Xylophones
Diatonic Deep Bass, Gbx-Gb
- Write a Review
The Sonor Global Beat Deep Bass Xylophone will meet and exceed your classroom needs. The Global Beat Xylophone is crafted with Brazilian sucupira har...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Sonor Global Beat Deep Bass Xylophone will meet and exceed your classroom needs. The Global Beat Xylophone is crafted with Brazilian sucupira hardwood bars tuned to A440. You get deep, rich ton. Note names are stamped in the middle of each bar and inside of each resonator chamber for easy pitch recognition and easy, correct bar placement on the xylophone.
The all-glued resonator box offers mallet storage plus flexible rubber pin construction for easy bar placement and removal. Each diatonic Global Beat Xylophone includes 2 F# and 1 Bb bar plus a pair of mallets. Sonor Global Beat Xylophones are available in diatonic units for soprano (SX-GB) alto (AX-GB) and bass (GBX-GB).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.