- 400180 000000000 400180000000000
Sonor Meisterklasse Diatonic Soprano Metallophone
- Write a Review
The Sonor Diatonic Soprano Metallophone is crafted wth the highest-quality bar material available. They produce a consistent and long-sustaining soun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Brilliant sound and excellent durability.
The Sonor Diatonic Soprano Metallophone is crafted wth the highest-quality bar material available. They produce a consistent and long-sustaining sound.
Meisterklasse are the best instruments crafted by Sonor. Built entirely in the company's German factory, only the finest materials and techniques are employed in creating these sonically and physically superior instruments. Meisterklasse metallophone bars consist of a special light alloy and are 1 cm thick with one hole at the top. They are precisely and harmonically fine-tuned to A-440 standard. C2-A3.
- Provides accidentals for full chromatic performance
- Sonor's best
- Bars consist of a special light alloy
- Precisely and harmonically fine-tuned
- Consistent and long-sustaining sound
Order today and acquire an instrument you can be proud of for many years to come.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.