- 400187 000000000 400187000000000
Sonor Palisono Diatonic Soprano Xylophone
- Write a Review
This Palisono Diatonic Soprano Xylophone is crafted by Sonor at their factory in Germany using the finest materials and techniques. The result: sonic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This Palisono Diatonic Soprano Xylophone is crafted by Sonor at their factory in Germany using the finest materials and techniques. The result: sonically and physically superior xylophones.
Palisono Series xylophones feature Palisono bars made of a specially developed fiberglass material which has the sound characteristics of rosewood.
The bar material's uniform structure is superior to rosewood and does not readily absorb moisture, the usual cause of intonation problems. Palisono bars are heavier than rosewood and therefore rebound less when struck sharply. Diatonic instruments include extra keys for all F#s, Bbs, and a pair of mallets. Note range: C2 to A3.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.