- H03016 000001000 H03016000001000
Sonor Primary Line FSC Deep Bass Xylophone
- Write a Review
The Primary Line FSC Deep Bass Xylophone features 16 FSC certified pao rosa bars that are precision tuned to A 440 by hand - including overtone tunin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An earth friendly instrument excellent sound and durability.
The Primary Line FSC Deep Bass Xylophone features 16 FSC certified pao rosa bars that are precision tuned to A 440 by hand - including overtone tuning for the lower range and fundamentally tuning for the higher range. The note range is C to A1 with two F# and one Bb included. Note names and notation symbols printed on each bar.
A new resonator box design offers improved resonance and a more balanced tone. Cross-laminated FSC certified pure birch plywood ensures greater strength and durability. 100% glued seams provide true resonance and sound clarity (no screws are used to hold the box together). Reinforced end plates add extra carrying support. Flexible rubber pins allow easy removal or replacement of bars. Resonator box can be used with accessory legs or BT trolley chromatic add-ons (sold separately).
Primary Line offers the most Orff (tone bar) instruments manufactured of wood from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified forests - at no additional charge! All FSC models perfectly complement in pitch, timbre, and intonation of existing Primary Line models.
- 16 bars made of pao rosa
- Includes two F# and one Bb bar
- Note names and notation symbols printed on each bar
- 1.37" x 0.70" (35 x 18mm) bar dimensions
- C to A1 note range
- Precision tuned to A 440
- laminated birch resonator box
- 100% glued seams
- Reinforced endplates provide extra carrying support
- Non-toxic Proterra eco-friendly finish
- Made with FSC certified wood
- SCH 50 mallets included
- Resonator box can be used with accessory legs or BT trolley chromatic add-ons (sold separately)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.